Smoked Salmon & Feta Pesto Linguine
This recipe has such a broad range of benefits that can help you recover from a high-intensity training or competition and even support recovery from injury. Polyunsaturated fatty acids (PUFAs), including Omega-3 are generally considered to be essential fatty acids, meaning they are necessary for maintaining normal physiology, but cannot be produced by the body and need to be obtained through the diet. Omega-3 are a type of polyunsaturated fatty acid and have been shown to be a natural anti-inflammatory which may help improve joint pain caused by inflammation
Salmon is a great source of Omega 3. Omega-3 is a type of polyunsaturated fatty acid and is a natural anti-inflammatory that can help improve joint pain caused by inflammation.Omega-3s also support brain health during pregnancy.
You can serve this recipe hot or cold.
- Medium pot
- Large Bowl
- 200 g smoked salmon (chopped)
- 120 g uncooked linguine
- 3 handfuls mixed spinach/ rocket
- 1/2 red onion (chopped)
- 12 cherry tomatoes (chopped)
- 60 g feta cheese chopped
- 2 tbsp red pesto
- 1 tbsp balsamic vinegar
- Add the linguine to a pot of boiling water and cook as per instructions on the back of the pack
- In a large bowl or pot add the mixed leaves, tomatoes, feta cheese, smoked salmon, and onion.
- Once the linguine is cooked add it to the pot
- Add in the pesto and balsamic vinegar and mix everything.