Speedy Recovery Smoothie
This recipe is high in carbohydrate and protein which is the perfect combination to have following exercise to aid recovery.
Fruits such as blueberries and strawberries are a great source of antioxidants, which fight damage causing free radicals in your body.
Feel free to use any protein powder you have on hand, or none at all if you prefer!
- 200 ml Almond milk (or cows milk)
- 1 scoop Plant protein powder (or a scoop of hemp or vanilla whey protein powder)
- 30 g Grapes
- 2 Cherries (seeds removed)
- 100 g Strawberries
- 20 g Blueberries
- 1 Banana
- 1 handful Baby spinach
- Blend all the ingredients and serve.
- Add ice-cubes if desired.