Overnight Chocolate Pudding
A creamy chocolate pudding you can whip up in a couple of minutes and enjoy for breakfast or on the go the next day! I’m not sure if this recipe should be a breakfast or dessert.
For Intensive Exercise
This meal would work great as a post workout snack due to its high levels of carbohydrate and protein, needed to replenish the body's carbohydrate stores and repair muscle after intense physical activity.
This recipe contains over 130% of your recommended daily intake of Omega-3. Omega-3 fatty acids are essential in the diet because our body cannot produce them. They are necessary to support optimal functioning of many bodily processes and good health.
A shot of espresso and walnuts work well with this recipe too!
- Food container
- 40 g Oats
- ½ scoop Whey protein powder
- 1 ½ tbsp Chia seeds
- 1 tbsp Cacao powder
- 3 tbsp 0% Fat Greek Yoghurt
- 100 ml Water
- 2 Medjool date
- 1 tsp Almond butter
- 30 g Blueberries (or strawberries)
- Combine the oats, whey, chia seeds and cacao powder together in a container.
- Blitz the yoghurt, water, almond butter and dates in a food processor for 1 minute (or just chop up the date and mix in with the other ingredients instead of blitzing).
- Add in the fruit and mix all of the ingredients together in the container.
- Leave in the fridge to set overnight.
Serving: 1ServingCalories: 613kcalCarbohydrates: 73gProtein: 42gFat: 17gSaturated Fat: 3gPolyunsaturated Fat: 7gMonounsaturated Fat: 6gSodium: 188mgPotassium: 1245mgFiber: 19gSugar: 41gVitamin A: 4ugVitamin C: 3mgCalcium: 447mgIron: 5mg
Tried this recipe?Let us know how it was!