High Protein Yogurt Bowl
This is an ideal option before or after an intense workout. It is a good source of carbohydrates, high in protein and essential nutrients needed to repair damaged muscles.
For Exercise Day
This is an excellent choice before or after training or a match. It won't feel heavy on your stomach, is easy to digest, and provides a good amount of protein and carbohydrates to fuel and recover from exercise.
This recipe provides a nourishing blend of micronutrients and antioxidants, which play a vital role in supporting our immune system and aiding in exercise and injury recovery.
If you are using plain yogurt you can add honey to sweeten things up.
- 1 Bowl
- 150 g greek or Vanilla Skyr yogurt
- ½ scoop vanilla protein powder
- 1 handful blueberries
- 1 handful raspberries
- 30 g granola
- 10 g peanutbutter
- In a bowl, mix together the vanilla Skyr or Greek yogurt and vanilla protein powder until well combined.
- Layer the granola on top of the yogurt mixture.
- Arrange the raspberries, blueberries on top of the granola.
- Drizzle peanutbutter over the fruit/ granola .
Serving: 1ServingCalories: 337kcalCarbohydrates: 30.4gProtein: 35.7gFat: 8.1gSaturated Fat: 1.3gPolyunsaturated Fat: 0.051gMonounsaturated Fat: 0.044gSodium: 133mgPotassium: 330mgFiber: 5.7gSugar: 15.3gVitamin A: 0.6ugVitamin C: 14.9mgCalcium: 215mgIron: 1.3mg
Tried this recipe?Let us know how it was!