Blueberry Mini Fuelers
Tasty blueberry muffins, great to enjoy with a cup of tea or on the go. The fresh blueberries give a lovely burst of flavour to these mini muffins. They are made using really simple ingredients and take no time to whip up, making them a great addition to your meal prep especially on weeks when you need those extra carbs and protein.
For Exercise Day
Carbohydrate and protein play an essential role in the recovery and adaptive response following intense physical activity.
These are a great source of protein and carbohydrates, as well as other nutrients such as antioxidants.
These snacks are a great option before or after exercise as they are a good source of carbohydrates and protein with little fat or fiber.
- Food processor
- Large Bowl
- Cupcake tray
- 120 g Oats
- 2 scoops Vanilla whey protein
- 1 tsp Baking powder
- 3 tbsp Greek yoghurt
- 1 Egg
- 1 tsp Honey
- 80 ml Milk
- 200 g Blueberries
- Preheat the oven to 180℃.
- Blitz the oats into a flour in a food processor.
- Empty into a bowl with the protein powder and baking powder.
- Blitz the egg, yoghurt, honey and milk in a food processor for 2 minutes.
- Stir the egg mix into the bowl with the dry ingredients.
- Fold in the blueberries.
- Spoon the mix into a cupcake tray and bake for 20 minutes.
Serving: 1ServingCalories: 98kcalCarbohydrates: 10gProtein: 8gFat: 3gSaturated Fat: 1gMonounsaturated Fat: 1gCholesterol: 26mgSodium: 146mgPotassium: 133mgFiber: 1gSugar: 2gVitamin A: 10ugCalcium: 73mg
Tried this recipe?Let us know how it was!